Sunday, November 28, 2010

Therapy Session

On Saturday, Lindsay and I got to do some much needed shopping. Honestly, it's therapy for us. So we wandered the gateway trying on clothes getting coffee and enjoying the holiday lights. We were both limited on funds but found some very good sales.

At American Eagle they offered us 20% off our entire purchase, I decided to buy some holiday underwear. Without revealing too much here are the cute Christmas patterns on the undies.
Next we found some sale stuff at Anthropologie and Banana Republic.
And finally a sweater i've been wanting from Urban Outfitters and cute bowl only $2.99
I also wanted to buy Lindsay...she wasn't for sale...

3 comments:

Jo said...

Whhaaaaa Anthropology sale!? I must know more. I'm extremely jealous of all these items...although I'm a little upset you didn't show us all the undies on yo body. Kiddin!

Meaghan said...

I am also jealous of your finds. I cant wait to see you!!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

A sweater AND a bowl for $2.99!? Please! Teach me your ways!