Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

We arrived at Jordan Commons for the midnight movie madness, that was Harry Potter, to find it completely crowded. It was hard to walk around let alone take pictures with and of people. So I sadly only got a few. We did see an amazing Voldemort costume though, and I accidentally stepped on his cape, but I was lucky and he didn't use any of the killing curses on me. So we got into our movie at 12:30, we bought some popcorn and brought in some treats from the gas station. The movie started and the theater erupted into shouts and cries! HARRY POTTER!!! The movie was very good, I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't seen it but...in retrospect it was better than the 6th movie but not as good as the 5th. I did like the story of the Deathly Hallows the best, the one Hermione told. I got out of the theater not completely satisfied. Luckily I got a second chance to see it on Saturday and felt like I enjoyed it a lot more. So yes Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was awesome! And I still love Harry Potter!!!

Here are some pictures...the few I got, from the theater.

Rubuis Hagrid
Star Trek...

No comments: