Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tracy Anderson: My New Crush

Kinda, she looks super 'Hollywood' but I want her body. So since I don't have a car anymore its really hard to get to the gym. Especially when its on 2100 S. and I live up on 200 S.. Lately I've just been working out in my strength and toning classes, Tuesday and Thursdays. But recently I've been feeling much more flabby than usual and I've really been missing my cardio workouts. Sure, I've been doing Pilates at home but I feel like I'm not getting the same results as I want. Recently I found the perfect routine. There's only 3lbs weights invloved, got them, easy for a small space which I have and best of all amazing results. Before this starts sounding too much like an infomercial I just wanted to share with you Tracy Anderson, my new favourite trainer. I've been doing her routines through YouTube but its hard to get a full workout. So now I know what I want for Christmas! I posted the video of the routine I've been doing. You just do 50 reps and it kills! Feel free to try it out! She also has fun dance cardio routines.

No comments: