Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RJD2, FTW: And other non-important things

Friday: After I got off work at Staples, Colin, Bryan and I got to see RJD2. If you have not listened to him, he's amazing. Click HERE for one of his more popular, but still very good, songs. We literally spend all the 2 hours he played right by the stage. I danced to much and it was so crowded my knees got all banged up. I have the bruises to prove.
Saturday: First of all I want to thank everyone for being able to make it to our housewarming party! Other than that I worked a double on Saturday, which sucked.

Sunday: Despite Colin having to work, me having to go clean our old apartment, having to deposit checks and generally being busy, as usual, Colin and I made sure we had time to celebrate our one year anniversary. We decided to go to Sage's Cafe. For those who don't know what Sage's is, it's a delicious vegan/raw restaurant that serves more than delectable plates of marvelous food. Our plates included: Vegan Bruchetta appetizer , Mushroom Stroganoff (Colin's plate), Tacos Vegetarianos (for meself), a bottle of wine and Raw Raspberry Ice Cream for dessert. We then walked the 1/2 block home and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was the perfect ending to a busy week and an amazing year together! (picture from sage's website)

I Love You Colin!

On a side note, here are the pictures I have taken this week out of boredom...

On the walk to school
At School

1 comment:

Eva said...

happy anniversary :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com