Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines Day and Such

Valentines Day started out with Colin ordering breakfast from Oasis for us. Eggs Benedict and Belgium waffle for the both of us. I opened my Valentines gift, an adorable crock pot for our kitchen! We feel super domestic with our kitchen appliances. Then I had to go to my sewing class, Colin walked with me cause it was such a nice day, and I almost finished my shorts, just need the elastic around the waist. Then I came home and Colin had bought me the cutest wicker chair for our living room! Once again very domestic. Sadly I had to go to work till 10 pm, but Colin picked me up and made us salmon with potatoes and asparagus, fresh baked bread and red wine! It was all so delicious! My bf does a good job being romantic, he even took the scented candle from our bathroom so we could eat by candle light. It was such an amazing Valentines Day!
The Chair
The Dinner
On Sunday Meaghan, Mason & Max came over and we all baked cookies together! For my Valentines Day gifts! Don't worry everyone will be receiving some. Here are some cute pictures of my adorable nephew and our shenanigans!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I love it, and where are my cookies? :(
I love the pictures I need to get some from you.