Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please Excuse Me, But Yes, This Is Our New Apartment

Don't get fooled when you see the new carpet and open windows. Even with the large area, don't get lost in the maze of multiple doors, and try not to faint from astonishment of the full kitchen! But behold! Within only 6 months of search, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! I give you...The New Apartment!

Ok so the intro may be a bit of a let down! Try to imagine some guy in a mustache, and re-read it, it will all make sense. But seriously, I love this place. Not only do we have our own kitchen, regular size living, bed and bathrooms, we have a dining room (turned into a Man Cave, I'm legally required to say that), an adorable courtyard, bay window and radiators for a vintage feel. Colin and I are just so happy in this place! He's already said how much he loves having a kitchen cause I actually cook for him now. Also, I don't feel like we are constantly tripping over each other and our messes. It's also in a great location. Close to work, school, bars, shops, library, pretty much everything!

Things I Love About Our Apartment:

-The Windows/View
-The Radiators (yes, they actually do heat our house)
-The Actual Fridge (don't worry there's more than just beer in there)
-Being Able To Live In It With This Guy...and Mugwomp

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I love it! and I love your shower curtain. I can't wait to see it in person today :D