Friday, February 4, 2011

Lack Of Money, But Not A Lack Of Trying

I did something bad today...since I've been relatively broke with the whole moving into a new place/in between jobs thing, I have been good, really good actually, about not spending any money on clothing. Because as much as Colin says I don't need it, in reality, I do! I NEED IT! So as I checked my hotmail this morning I saw an add for sale items at ASOS.com. This led to me looking at all their clothes, opening multiple windows of other clothing brands...and now all I want to do is go shopping and buy everything!! Its honestly a disease. I looked at all the New Arrivals and here are the clothes I've found that I now want for my Spring Collection...

From TBA

From Vero Moda

From ASOS

From Anthropologie

From Urban Outfitters

From Victoria's Secret
Now I will have to just save up I guess. Or keep wishing.

No comments: