Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slowly Moving

Life has been very hectic and stressful lately. With moving and working doubles and school I feel like Colin and I, or even just me, haven't had anytime to just relax. Luckily we are complete moved in, it was only a two day move all thanks to my amazing boyfriend. I still haven't taken pictures of our awesome new place, only because there are still boxes piled up and I want it to look very nice for those who can't experience first hand on Saturday. Oh side note: House warming party on Saturday, feel free to come! It will start around 8:30, call for more details. Anyway, yesterday I woke up early in hopes of doing laundry but we still have no idea where our laundry room is on site. So instead I got ready for the day, laid on my living room floor listening to my ipod and watched the snow fall outside our vintage window. I also took some pictures. Just so people can get an idea of where we are now living.
It didn't last long because then I had to walk to school in the snow, which actually wasn't too bad. Now I have to go get ready for yet another double shift today. Ugh please let the day go by quickly.

1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I LOVE the snow. Those are beautiful pictures. I also really love you and whimsical you can be. honestly, I hold that word dear and I don't use it on just anyone. Oh Emers!