Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Weekend

Since moving into our house we've made quite a few homemade meals. On Friday we went all out, using one of Martha Stewart's recipes, the recipe found HERE. Please don't look at Martha's recipe pictures before mine, because of course hers is going to look much better. But we made a Mexican Potato Omelet. And yes, it was delicious!We realized afterward we forgot salt and pepper, and decided there needs to be a bit more potatoes but over all it was delicious to say the least. Also we watching this movie for maximum entertainment...
It was as we were eating our lovely omelet and watching LOTR on our futon that we realized we really need a table. We do have limited space but the next day we rearranged some things so that a table would fit perfectly. We knew it had to be small, we knew it had to be compact and we knew we would find just the right one at Ikea, and we did. After eating their breakfast, which we've both never tried (I had yummy eggs with potatoes and french toast sticks, Colin got my bacon, his biscuit and gravy with eggs and potatoes), we browsed through Ikea finally setting on one great table.
awesome storage space!also picked up these chairs and seat cushions! Mugwomp likes them too

We also picked up some Tupperware, mixing bowls, bathmat, and some dishes. And that was our weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog and found it interesting. I also have a blog, and it has changed over time. I sometimes reach out repeatedly and reach out to new blogger's and sometimes I make new friends.

Well I welcome you to my blog, and if you follwo me, I will also follow you.

I hope to hear from you soon...

Jesse

Kaitlin Heckert said...

What a perfect weekend! And the table is pretty dang cute. Totally Em!