Friday, October 1, 2010

Officially October

Now that its October and officially the month of Halloween I feel like my Halloween holiday antics can finally be satisfied. I've done nothing in September except wait for October so I can figure out my costume, decorate for Halloween and begin my month long adventure of making Halloween style treats. And who else to help me with this task than the ultimate homemaker herself, Martha Stewart. She has fun ideas for decorating, costumes, candies and great party ideas, but I love her baking section for Holiday treats. Shes got a plethora of delicious looking baked goodies I can't wait to make. The first one I want to make is this No-Bake Spiderweb Cheesecake, its seems very simple and perfect for a not so great chef like myself. Next I will have to make some Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes, Orange Jack-o'-Lanterns with Sorbet, and Mini Pumpkins Whoopie Pies. Its going to be a fun bake filled month! So feel free to contact me and I'll be sure to send some of the end results your way. To check out these and much more fun recipies check out Martha Stewart Living.com.