Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To School Clothes

One of the things I love about Fall is going back to school. And one of the things I love about going back to school is justifying spending money on "back to school clothes". So I did, I went back to school shopping and actually got some very nice things for not very much money. So here is the long post of the new clothes I bought...(shoes still need to be purchased)

Lucky Brand: much needed jeans (compliments of the bf, my other jeans ripped), Old Navy: black skinnies
Banana Republic: Pj shirt, gray v neck
Luck Brand: slouchy tees, blue and black (its so nice getting a discount at retail stores and not have to work there! thanks colin!)
Forever 21: gray sweatshirt (fits so nicely)
Old Navy: flower white tank, argyle cardigan

The outfit I wore today...
Banana Republic: cardigan, Levi: skinny jeans

No comments: