Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Parlez Vous Gossip?

Its officially less than a week until Gossip Girl Season 4, season premiere is to air. I know, I can't wait either. We left off in kind of a mess, Chuck was shot, Blair and Serena were jet setting to Le Paris. True, I still haven't been able to watch all of season 3, but it doesn't mean I'm excluded to be excited about the next season. I'm still hoping it will magically appear on my doorstep in time for me to watch it before next Monday. While we wait for Season 4, and I wait for my magical package, here is a video I found via Tumblr.com. A preview of all the clothes the cast will be wearing, and how their personal style has changed since they arrived in Paris.


Eeeek!! I couldn't be more excited. Here are a few pictures from the new episode. Bonjour Paris!
I don't believe anyone has looked sexier with a cane
Au Revoir

No comments: