Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall, Yet Again...

Its fall, again. I know it only feels like a couple months ago it was last fall, but believe me, its been an entire year! I'm finally starting school again up at Salt Lake Community College. Its my second week and already I feel the work load. My days are spend either in school, doing school work, working, and trying to find time with Colin. I have classes almost everyday of the week, Monday's and Wednesday I have Humanities Through the 60's, English, and French. Then Tuesday/Thursdays is a Strength and Toning class. All of my classes are going to be fun, but also a full schedule. I've yet to buy back to school things, besides a backpack, but here is a wish list of things I would like for the school year...
Also I'm having trouble finding time to get to the gym, ugh why do I never have enough time to workout anymore. But soon I will be on a set schedule and I'll have everything under control. So this is to the beginning of the next 2 years of schooling!

No comments: