Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things I Love

So I woke up way too early on a Saturday morning, 7 am to be exact. Colin is off to work and I'm wide awake and getting bored. So I decided to take pictures, I know its lame and cheesy, but here are some of the things I love in my apartment...

My yoga mat...
My desk organizer...
My water bottle...
My crocs...even though colin thinks their funny...
This picture...
Colin's coffee in the morning...couldn't live without it...
The blockade we make for mugwomp while were gone...its sad but she has to stay in the bathroom while were gone because she'll pee on the couch...
The xbox...for L4D and Fable II...
My dresser/inside dresser drawers...it took forever to put the drawer liners in the 10 drawers...
Our portable air conditioner...
Our bed...
Our little family...
This guy...

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

And I love you.

P.S. CUTE DRESSER!