Monday, August 23, 2010

Musings For Last Week & The Week To Come

Last week I spent my time working and working out. Literally, that was all I did since Colin was out of town. Also occasionally bought these...
Latte's from Coffee Noir. Made pretty by their dreadlocks employee.

Well that was a quick recap of my week. Next, this coming week. Tomorrow are two releases that I have no money to buy, and I am heart broken. First is the new book Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. If you've been following my book blog(For A Rainy Day) at all you'll know all about it, if not well its the final book in The Hunger Game series and there is a release party at Barnes & Nobles I hope to attend. Also tomorrow, Gossip Girl season 3 comes out on dvd. I was so hopeful to be able to buy since I wasn't able to watch all the episodes (Becky would say I'm not a true G.G. fan, but I am! I am!). And I can't just start season 4 without knowing what went on! And I can't not watch the season premiere, and I can't watch the season premiere without seeing season 3! It's a massive delima. I just want to watch these people on screen...
and these people in love...
Damnit Chuck, why did you make out with Jenny and get shot? And lastly school starts this week and I'm already freaking out. My financial aid is all messed up(I still haven't sent in my finished paper work, and now they have me down as a non-resident student), I need to buy my Englih book before Wednesday and I already have assignments due. Ugh, now all I want to do is go home, snuggle with the Muggernaut, do pilates and eat dinner with my dear sweet Colin. But I can't because now I'm stuck working 10 hour days at work. Man, could this week be any more stressful?!

P.S. That was a rhetorical question.

1 comment:

Becky said...

My poor Emmy! All will be good again by the weekend!
And who knows...maybe you will redeem yourself as a true GG fan and get caught up so that we can call each other during each commercial break of season 4!!