Sunday, January 2, 2011

A-Z of Things That Made This Year Bearable

A is for Apples: I believe I ate more of these this year than any other fruit. It was my staple snack for work and my backpack.
B is for Blogging: I don't believe I would have stayed in touch with so many friends if it wasn't for their blogs updating me on their lives. Also I love blogging, its like an online journal for me and Colin to look back on!
C is for Colin: of course. Without him this year wouldn't have been the same.
D is for Daniel Radcliffe: Is it wrong that I have a celebrity crush on him? But I mean come on he is Harry Potter.
E is for Exercise: I feel like this one has helped me all year. Not only has the exercise helped me loose weight, it makes me feel energized and happy. Previously I do pilates, run and had a weight training class. Come 2011 I will be taking a yoga class...I cannot wait.
F is for Friends & Family: Every year they seem to grow and I love them more and more.
G is for Gossip Girl: Seasons 3 & 4, I love this show. It's always awesome and dramatic and full of wonderful clothes.
H is for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The first movie in the final installment and movie phenomenon that is Harry Potter.

I is for Indecisive: Usually I'm really bad at making decisions but I feel like this year I've made some good ones...Going back to school, moving in with Colin, those kinda things I'd usually be on the fence about.
J is for Jeggings: Definition - A combination of jeans and leggings. I love them.
K is for Keira Knightly: She's gorgeous, she was in 4 movies this year including Never Let Me Go, which I need to see.
L is for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: All Zelda games are awesome, especially on the wii. Also Link is hot. Although it isn't released until 2011, the anticipation is enough for 2010.
M is for Muscles: Don't worry, I've got the
m, and more to come in 2011, hello six pack!
N is for NHL: I love hockey, it runs in the family. Every season is awesome. This year, the Stanley Cup went to the Chicago Blackhawks! Woot.
O is for Outdoors: I've gotten to go camping and hiking and just generally be outdoors so much this year. Thanks is owed to the bf, but we always have a lot of fun outside in the fresh air. And this year we are going snow shoeing, down to Moab and Yellowstone!
P is for Plumbing: Our plumping is horrible at our apartment. It has made us grateful for good plumbing. We can only hope that our new place has better plumbing than our old.
Q is for Quiet: Yup. Always needed at certain times.
R is for Reading: Every year I find more and more amazing books to read. This year I even got some great ones for Christmas. 2011 will be followed by a new year of, hopefully, even more reading than before.
S is for Shopping: Luckily this year I've had the extra time to go shopping for clothes and now, with the apartment, I've been able t broaden my shopping horizons to housewears and furniture. This year will take a turn for the better.

T is for Tumblr: one of those social networks I became obsessed with this year. It also helped relieve time at work.
U is for Unicorns: They make any year awesome and magical.
V is for Vacations: Although the only vacations I took last year was to California and camping. 2011 will be full of some much needed vacations, some already planned.
W is for Writing: I love to write, mostly fiction books. I've started a few very good ones. I hope in 2011 I can focus on a few and actually finish one!
X is for Hugs: I love hugs...Every year they are great...XOXO
Y is for Yoga: I didn't get to go to yoga classes nearly has much as I wanted. But 2010 made me realize how much I want yoga in my life.
Z is for Zoey Deschanel: I really couldn't come up with a Z. But she is gorgeous!


-I got this idea off tumblr.com. Feel free to make your own list A-Z of Things That Made This Year Bearable

4 comments:

Lindsay Ford said...

I love it! Especially the unicorn!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Hahaha! You're always so creative and fun. I love you little Emmy!

Meaghan said...

Thats great EMMY! I love you and I might copy you...

Jo said...

Love this! I also want to copy you...is that bad?