Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Back!

My lappy top is finally back! Oh how I've missed your silky black keys and easy Windows XP maneuvering. I can actually right click things again! Now all my free time, that I'm not spending with Colin, will be transferred to playing L4D2 again and WoW. Besides having my laptop back I started school last week. I already enjoy most of my classes. I have a sewing class on Monday's that I have thoroughly enjoyed thus far. We basically have only learned a few stitches and how to thread our machines. Other than that I'm taking English, Retards Math, History (with a really cool teacher, he dressed up the second day of school), and Yoga (my other favourite class). I'm really looking forward to this semester, even though its going to be a work load. Seventeen credits and working two jobs, it's been hectic but so worth it. Luckily I've applied for some student loans that should help the financial situation and still trying to sell my car. Also the mass amounts of coffee I've been consuming have been helping. But on another note we are moving soon! Literally this weekend! To our one 1/2 bedroom, much larger, bay window, our own kitchen, you know all the stuff a apartment should have. So I must rush to work but I will post all about our new place soon enough!


-Stay classy San Diego, I'm Ron Burgendy?

2 comments:

Meggie said...

House warming party!!!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Ems! You're learning how to sew! How wonderful! I can't wait to see what you create! Also, do you remember our history teacher in 8th grade?! He dressed up too! But I don't think we liked him as much. Good luck with retards math. I've been there.