Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holiday Festivities

Colin and I have really gone all out for this holiday, more than either of us usually do but its been fun. I made a Halloween cake, we semi decorated our apartment, and we carved pumpkins! Colin got home from class and we went to Smith's to grab some pumpkins, beer and pick up some yummy pizza from the pie. We picked out our pumpkins and headed back to our place to decorate and create. We threw on some Halloween music and got carving. Colin made the FUUUUUUU guy and I made Jack Skellington. Resemblances? Anyway it was a very enjoyable night, we put them out on our porch and looked at them from the street, and I must say they look bad ass.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I love them! Happy Halloween sister of mine!

Young People in Love said...

Just stumbled across your blog...THOSE punkins are killer!