Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mmmm Cake!

Omg It's literally five days until Halloween! This month has seriously just flown by. With school, our trip to California and other things it seems like I didn't even to get to see October, and its one of my favourite months! So on Sunday while I did laundry at my moms I got around to one of the things I wanted to do for October, bake a Halloween cake! Surprisingly it turned out great, I'm slowly getting better at baking. So again, like I've gotten all my recent recipes, this ones from Martha Stewart. You may remember it from a previous blog post but here my friends is the wonderful Spider Cheese Cake!

First I had to make the chocolate cookie crust, patting it carefully into the spring pan...
Next food processed the chocolate and carefully coated it on top of the crust...
Next I mixed all the cream cheesey goodness ingredients for the filling...
And after decorations, the final product!
It tastes even better than it looks! I think next I will make cookies for everyone!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

that looks like the type of cake thats so good that you just keep eating and eating it until you realize you don't feel well.

The Mad Hatter said...

I do believe that happened to me just last night lol. Its really good though. Luckily everything is organic, so its a bit better for you right?

Meaghan said...

OHH that looks so yummy!! I wish I was there so i could have a slice. Love you Emmy.