Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Remember How China Trips Are WAY Too Long?

Its official, it is now less than a week until my beloved boyfriend returns from his journey over seas in China. His emails and phone calls have made it a little easier to have him away, but overall, its sucked having him gone. He's been able to travel all over China, to Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Xi'an and many other places I can't pronounce. He's climbed several mountains, seen a bunch of cities, been to various temples and hopefully taken many pictures that I will get to see soon! I can't wait to hear all about his Asian adventures and just be able to see him again, whenever I want, as long as he doesn't get sick of me. Only 5 more days and I couldn't be more happy!

Links:
Most recent googlemaps.
Most recent Ross Blog Posts.

No comments: