Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"What A Glorious Feelin', I'm Happy Again..."

While waiting for my clothes to be washed so I could go to the gym, I decided to finally watch Singin' in the Rain. I borrowed it from the library awhile ago but just haven't had time to sit down and watch it lately. Surprisingly, Colin was working and I had nothing else to do. But watching it reminded me how much I love that movie, despite having to fast forward through some of the more boring songs. Its seriously hilarious, I remember singing all the songs or saying random lines from when I was a kid. Singing the Good Mornin' song, when the sound goes out "No, no, no" "Yes, yes, yes", "I can't stand him!", it was awesome. Also Gene Kelly has never been more attractive. His smile, tap dancing abilities, those butt tight khaki pants and his over all charm, had me giggling at the screen. It reminded me how many more awesome old movies I need to borrow from the library.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I totally LOVE LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE that movie. And yes, that Gene Kelly gets me every time!