Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Morris's Visit

Meaghan, Mason and Max (or m,m&m), came to Utah to visit over the weekend. I got to see them bright and early on Saturday at noon for Max's little open house at Mason's parents so everyone could see him, and how much he's grown. Which he has by the way, although he's only 2 1/2 months old and still not crawling, he's gotten more chubby and alert. Saturday we got to visit the Ford's. It was so nice to see everyone and visit with them. Kyle even stopped by and I got to see him after almost 3 years! We also got to see Lindsay and Karlee's new really cute New York style apartment in downtown Provo. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during our visit, but I think Meaghan took enough for the both of us. Then we went to Omar's for dinner which was just delicious. We met Ben, Meggie and Mom there as well. On Sunday we all got to go to Aunt Ginny's for a potluck luch/dinner. And by everyone I mean, Mom, Josh, Ben, Meggie, Meaghan, Mason, Max and me. And we had to have a potluck considering, me and Mom eat raw, Meggie and Ben are vegan, Meaghan and Mason are vegetarian, and Josh will eat anything. It was so much fun being there and visiting. We got a grand tour of Ginny's new house which is just adorable! We left at around 7 and stopped by Alchemy Coffee for some dirty chai's. Then got to listen to the pouring rain as I watched Gossip Girl. Monday came and I worked half a day and got to spend the rest of the time hanging out with Meaghan and Max at the Gateway. We browsed the baby clothes, changed many diapers, got some iced chai's, and I managed to not throw up when Max leaked through his poopy diaper onto Meaghan's pants and the Old Navy floor. It was actually alot of fun just being able to be with Meaghan before she left. So my weekend was eventful, unlike my week will be while I anticipate Stacy's wedding and Colin's return. I will be going to the gym and watching a lot of Gossip Girl. But I can't wait to see my sister and her family again, hopefully really soon.At Omar's eating raw food
At Aunt Ginny's

1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Oh I just love you two EVER so much! I'm so sad I missed Meaghan and Max :( But I can't wait to see you at Stacy's wedding!