Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Must See

On Tuesday I was able to see a special screening of the new movie Zombieland. I was hesitant to go see it but considering it was free I couldn't pass it up. So with a large popcorn, two soda drinks, and my brothers, the movie began...Its a hilarious horror movie with heartwarming characters and excellent dialogue. Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg), is a big wuss and spent most of his free time playing World of Warcraft in his dorm room before the zombie apocalypse. At the beginning he establishes his own set of "rules" for surviving the zombie infection which are soon tested with his new found companion and bad-ass zombie slayer Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson). They eventually team up with Wichita (Emma Ston) and Little Rock (Abigail Breslin) who have their own unique take on zombie surviving. I literally laughed out loud almost the entire movie at the zombie killing, the characters and my favourite part, the Bill Murray zombie. Josh also made me giggle with his loud infectious laugh. Needless to say my opinion of the movie changed, Its easily one of the funniest movies I have seen this year.

No comments: