Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Friday

I am bored at work with nothing to do but look at clothes online or write a short story, which Meaghan has advised me to do. But all I can do is sit and wait for the clock to say 4:30 so that I might be able to pack up my grapes and water bottle and make the drive home listening to my new book on disc, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. 4 months in three different cities: Italy, India and Indonesia, her search for everything. Its become my daily routine to and from work listening to her calming voice tell the amazing stories and glimpses into her personal life. But no, my weekend has not officially started so I will waste my last 2 hours listening to the Amelie soundtrack, thinking of eating delicious crème brûlée, which I tried for the first time in Monterey and absolutely fell in love with. Its climbing the charts on my dessert list, right at the top after tiramisu. So after writing this blog, its now almost 3:00 so I shall finish my work, order some much needed jeans offline and I will be headed home to, hopefully, an eventful and relaxing weekend...till Monday! Au Revoir

No comments: