Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rainy Season

I love the rainy season. You can play out in the rain with a cute umbrella, rain boots and trench or stay inside and curl up in a quilt with your favourite book or write a letter to someone and listen to the rain. I can't wait for it to start raining, school to begin and the leaves to fall. Burberry Script Umbrella, Sage Correspondence Set-Anthropologie $18, Rain Boots, Pleat Shoulder Mac-ASOS $110, Jones Patchwork Quilt-U.O. $128, Antigua Sunglasses-Anthropologie $24, Dog Tro Cardigan-Anthropoloie $128, One-Lump-Or-Two Lamp-Anthropologie $198, Burberry Umbrella, Roberts Revival Radio-Anthropologie $328, Vintage Book

1 comment:

Lena said...

Oh my goodness me too! There is nothing like fall, I just love every aspect of it. Every time that I tell someone that I can't wait for summer to be over (I hate heat) they think I'm crazy. Nice to know that I'm not the only one :)