Friday, August 6, 2010

Free Lunch, Time Crisis and Urban Outfitters.

On Monday, when I was feeling ill, I spent the day mostly in bed. But I did end up having to go to my Mom's to pick up some food from her dehydrator and bring some to Colin for lunch at work. So I met him at the Gateway and he ate some delicious food (your welcome) and while he was still on his break we went up to Tilt, the game arcade. We spent about $4 in quarters playing Time Crisis 3. Mostly because I kept dying. After that Colin had to go back to work so I went to Urban Outfitters. Trying not to spend too much money I found a few perfect things all for under $50. Then I sat in Barnes & Noble and read some Breakfast at Tiffany's, its such a short read yet I can't seem to finish it. I grabbed a iced chai and headed to Lucky Jeans to see Colin before I left. I tried on some cute clothes that I hope to buy once I have extra money! Over all it was a nice relaxing Monday, and I started to feel better later that night when Colin and I played a campaign of Left 4 Dead.
BDG Cardigan $38Nail Polish 2/$8 (grey & baby blue)

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

sounds like a fun day, besides feeling sick.