Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A New Set Of Wheels

As some of you may know I have been trying to sell my car for awhile now. Sadly with no avail. Finally I set up a time for my mom to take me to Carmax to get everything settled. And after two days of complete craziness of running to banks and back to Carmax I did it!! I SOLD MY CAR!! I honestly thought I was going to be so heartbroken. I mean this was my first and only car, it was my Jeep Liberty. It was the car Meaghan and I used to roll the windows down in, open the sunroof and blast our Fort Minor or The Killers. Going to Target and Barnes & Nobel. It even made several trips to and from California. While I still love my beautiful blue baby, I'm completely relieved to let her go. I was smiling as I drove out of the Carmax parking lot, knowing I was free of this massive debt. So now that my car is no longer I've traded in for a new set of wheels. A beach cruiser bike borrowed from my brother in-law Mason. Best part about it? No gas, oil changes, or transmission issues! Also I get to wear an awesome helmet. Although I look a bit handicapped in it. Here's to the greener, and car-less me!

3 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Ems you're such and eco friendly girl! I'm a little sad about your car too though :( I loved it. But congrats on your new freedom!

Anonymous said...

With a bright and energetic color scheme, the Dreamcycle is fun cruiser that really makes a statementCalifornia Bikes.
beach Cruiser

helena said...

Beach cruiser prices have escalated to an outrageous price these last few years and together the founders realized there had to be a way to make things more affordable.


bike basket