Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis The Season

Its a week and 5 days until Christmas! I've done some Christmas shopping but still have a lot to do, and some packages to send out this week. It has been very hectic with finals, which are ending tomorrow for me with a French final. But for Colin its Thursday, so he has a bit longer time to stress. Also some good news, I officially have one week left at my job and start working at Staples on Wednesday. I know it doesn't sound like the best job, and its not paying as much as my last job but it is a lot closer to our house, meaning a 15 min walk compared to a 30 min drive. There are some perks though, Staples offers benefits and tuition reimbursement. Also I will be working in the copy center and I'm really excited about it! I will also be working at Zupas, the soup place. Come January when school begins and I'll be taking 17 credits along with working two jobs, I will have hardly any extra time. When I do it will be spent with Colin or at the gym (got to start getting ready for swimsuit season! Only 6 months away ladies). We still haven't got our tree and I am anxious to start decorating it and want to wrap all of our Christmas presents right now. I just have to keep reminding myself I have enough time for everything. I've already written and rewritten about 10 Christmas 'To Do' lists and present lists, its a bit OCD on my part. But as I should be studying for my French final, instead I'm listening to The Nutcracker Suite and looking at Christmas pictures! Its a great time waster.

P.S. We are sending out Christmas cards, so I need your addresses!
To check out these and other great Christmas pictures, check out THIS and THIS tumblr.

2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I'm so proud of you Emers! 17 credits!!? Thats a killer. But definitely doable. You got it! And I want a christmas card!! I probably wouldn't get it until I get back from Christmas break, but I still want one!

Kaitlin McKinlay
3111 Vicente St. Apt. 205
San Francisco, CA 94116

Meaghan said...

Such pretty pictures. And yes Emily you are awesome for working AND getting a education AND having a boyfriend. I also want a Christmas card but if you don't send them out soon you will have to hand it to me in person. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!