Friday, April 16, 2010

My New Laptop!!

Its official, I finally got my own laptop! I couldn't be more excited! I can now play games, blog, check facebook, and do whatever whenever I want on a computer. Colin and I went to Best Buy to see what kind of deals they had going for the laptop I originally went there to buy. They were no help. The employees barley talked to us and when they did, they weren't the nicest about it. Finally when I actually picked up the laptop I wanted to by, a different one from the original one which was too small, one employee talked to us and was super nice. So after waiting in line for 10 minutes for one register I bought it! I brought it home and my mom asked what kind of deal I got. I told her it was a good laptop for the price, with a blueray player, good graphics card and so on, for $800. She look at me and said I could get a better deal. Previously, Josh had tried to buy a tv at Best Buy, brought it home and found out it had already been open and didn't work. So he got a 10% off any tv. But my mom called told them about the 10% off tv and asked if we could apply it to the laptop instead. So with her charms she got me 10% off my wonderful laptop which I am healthily in love with for an electronic device.
Isn't she a beauty?

1 comment:

Lindsay Ford said...

I love it!!! It's so pretty!! I want one really bad!!!