Friday, April 16, 2010

Cooking Adventures

Lately I've been trying new recipes. Not that I'm a particularly good cook, but I do love to bake. I first tried out the Cheesecake Cups, which didn't turn out so well. I got the recipe online at foodnetwork.com, thinking they were more cheesecake tasting than ricotta cheese tasting. They weren't exactly what I was expecting, but they did look pretty. A week or so later I used one of my moms recipes to make Lemon Bars, they were awesome! I was so proud of myself! The crust was good, the lemon filing was good, it was over all deliciousness. Then Ben and I got together and made Vegan Cookies, which were so good. Ben did most of the work but I helped out too! I just love to bake and can't wait to get new recipes. I also want to find a cute apron to cook in, maybe from Anthropologie? Vegan Cookies, Cheesecake Cups, Lemon Bars

No comments: