Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wishing & Working Out

Since I still don't have a job, just kidding, I had to resort to getting rehired at Staples. I know everyone keeps saying it's a paycheck and yes, technically it is, but I feel like I've taken a step backwards. Ok, maybe for lateral, but still, I just feel like a failure :( . Even though I have a job I've had a lot more time on my hands. Time spent at the gym or miraculously, blogging again. Since exercising regularly again, all I can do is think about all the cute workout clothes I can eventually fit into.  Here are some of my, 'can't stop thinking about these inspiration/goal setting items'.
 A variety of things I need to acquire for maximum gym time.  
Water Bottle for easy drinking
Cute Gym Bag to carry everything in
LuLu Lemon Yoga Pants, to look sexy in
Nike Shoes, I'd love shoes that actually fit





Headphones, for me to watch Millionaire Matchmaker or Pregnant in Heels

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ugh, I know what you mean with the job. Sigh. And Pregnant in Heels! Love it!!! Hahah

Meaghan said...

Emmy, can I tell you how much I love you blogging again? especially since we are so far apart, WAH! And I know its Staples again...but now you can afford to buy stuff AND just keep looking for that right job.