Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving, Hosted by Me

This Thanksgiving we didn't really have a place to have dinner. Ben and Meggie, Josh and my Mom were all having to move from their place so it wasn't exactly ideal to have it there. Meaghan and Mason's place was just a bit too small. So I decided to host it myself, at my smallish place. With a lot of help from my mom, It turned out wonderful! A full vegan Thanksgiving Feast! We ended up having 11 people in our apartment but it was worth having everyone there. After hours of cooking, Meaghan, my mom and I made the perfect dinner. Afterwards we all played the Gossip Girl Game, never have I ever. Ending with apple cranberry pie and vegan ice cream. It turned out perfect. I loved having everyone here and listening to Christmas music while enjoying peoples company and cooking with my sister and mom. I'm so thankful for all the people in my life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

Meggie said...

You look amazing! and the dinner looks like it was awesome :) Hopefully we can do something as good next year.

Stacylyn said...

I love the picture of the three girls. I love you guys. You look so pretty!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Family time! I can't get enough of it! You look like such a friggin babe, and seriously...so...skinny. WTF!?

Meaghan said...

Thanks for using all my pictures...and yes it was awesome!

The Mad Hatter said...

I know Meggie! You and Ben were missed! It was just as good as last year though, but a lot of work!

Thanks everyone! It was a blast, like we literally blew up afterwards