Monday, November 7, 2011

MIA

Sorry for going totally MIA as of late. I know its always the usual 'I'm busy', but basically I've just had nothing good to blog about. So to keep everyone slightly updated on my somewhat boring life lately, here are some way's I've kept myself busy outside boring work/school...

Before it got chilly my mom and I made a drive up Immigration Canyon, ate lunch at Sun & Moon Cafe and then got sufficiently lost for almost an hour. But it was worth it driving to no where and listening to Norah Jones.

outside dinning
our yummy salad
my beautiful mommy
dressing
getting lost in beautiful utah

Taking walks in the rain.
Vintage finds
sidewalk chalk art
Copious amounts of coffee.

Creepy pictures outside Staples.

Halloween fun with family and friends.

Going to see Midnight in Paris at the Broadway Theaters with Colin.
absolutely loved this movie! All about Paris, the 1920's, Hemmingway, Fitzgerald, writing...who could have made a movie that literally was everything I love? Woody Allen, duh.
wall art at the theaters
taken especially for josh

2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I've missed you! And I love your creepy pictures, keep them coming!

Meaghan said...

love it. Blog more.