Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Week In Pictures

Since I've been busy with school and work I obviously haven't had much time to blog. But, since this coming Friday will be my official last day at Sunflower (the two job thing was starting to stifle my school work, which I didn't want), and although I'm picking up more hours at Staples I will now have more time for school work, spending time with people and blogging. Along with this I am going to start a new post called "A Week In Pictures", basically its exactly how it sounds.

























1)monday classes at library square. 2)loads of coconut water. 3)school day outfit. 4)copy center pals, hats made by me. 5)late night Sage's Cafe raw ice cream in bed.

3 comments:

Becky said...

you made SLC look actually cool! lol Love it!

Lindsay Ford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Ford said...

I want to move up there with you so bad!