Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Kitchen Appliances

I try to eat and be as healthy as possible. Due to this healthiness, I just finished a week long juice/water cleanse and surprisingly lost 6 lbs afterwards! With the fear of gaining it all back, and wanting to stay and be healthier, I've made the decision to cut certain things out of my diet. Dairy, breads, eggs, basically I'll be doing a vegan/raw diet for the next month. Colin was getting sick of my constant stomach ache complaints after everything I would eat and so was I. It's been a whole week since I've been doing raw/vegan and he hasn't heard any 'ooo's' or 'ouches' from me. My mom has helped make this lifestyle transition a bit easier, with her lending of kitchen appliances. I got to borrow her
dehydrator,
vitamix
and food processor.
This makes life easy, I'll actually be able to make raw and vegan meals. I'm just so excited to be able to eat well again. My stomach thanks me.

Along with these great appliances, my mom lent me a stack of raw and vegan recipe books!
Hello October! You'll be full of yummy recipes and awesome health benefits.

3 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

While it all looks adorable, is it really that much healthier? I'd be complaining a lot too. Love you!

The Mad Hatter said...

I think for me its healthier. I've been getting terrible stomach aches from eating cheese and breads so I figured this would help! Also raw helps clean your system and has all the nutrients that usually gets cooked off with foods.

Meggie said...

I'm doing raw in October too! How exciting!