Monday, August 1, 2011

Finals, Finally

Its finally finals week and all the finals happen to land on this Friday. So I guess it's a nice way to wrap up the semester, knock them all out at once, then hop on a plane to Illinois! After this summer semester will be over, I vow to myself to never take a summer semester again, hopefully I won't have too. Although it was fun having friends in my classes, the work load was x10 and basically took over my summer. So after all my hard work I finally will get a much needed official vacation.

As I was duteously studying today, I looked back on all my past assignments and I found one that I loved the most. Oh community college, where I get to not really care. So here it is, my final presentation for my Communications 1010 class. (luckily we switched teachers a month before the semester was over, so she graded us all very nicely, and she was younger so she didn't really care)...Allow me to give you some back ground information. One, I had to get this done in one night. Two, I was having a hard time coming up with a subject. Three, it revealed itself to me. and four, is was this or something about yoga, which one would you choose!! There is more too it, I had an outline with specific things to say, but this power point presentation went along with it. Without further delay my presentation,

Cat in the New Media...


1 comment:

Meaghan said...

haha, I like your power point. And I'm so excited for you to go to Chicago.