Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall Please

So this week is my last week of summer. It's sad that I only had two weeks but luckily my first week was spent in Illinois (Don't worry I'll blog about my trip in the next post). But going around Chicago and doing some shopping really just made me want school to start so I could buy some cute fall clothes. I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. So while I madly workout and get my financial aid in order this last week of summer I thought I'd share some of my fall looks...

Mad Men Collection from Banana Republic
For Him
For Her
All the classy late 50's early 60's apparel for the fall. Mute colours, greys, tweeds and thick fabrics.

All Saint Fall 11
Leathers
Knitwear
A new look from London, I've really fallen for their unique look.

Steve Alan Fall Collection 2011
Women's Fall
Men's Fall
Wools, cottons, felts, perfect layered clothes for the fall in quality long lasting clothes.

...So basically I need to go shopping for back to school clothes

2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I love the first "for her" right top corner one. SO adorable and chic. I just can't enough of those big floppy bows! I'm not over that phase yet.

Stephanieee said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable Twenty one pilots jacket therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.