Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Boat Load of New Things

While Colin and I were in Moab we stopped off at a thrift store. The prices were amazing and I picked up some pretty cool stuff...
Yellow Suit CaseFabric (for a pillow I am making)
Carryland Purse

From Lucky Brand, who is has been kind enough to help furnish our apartment...
Matching Dark Wood Tables

Clothing I have recently bought...
Anthropologie Sale
Banana Republic Sale
Urban Outfitters Sale

Recent Artwork I have made
Postcards From The Library $1 & Fixing From Smith's $5

2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Beautiful Em! I especially appreciate the suitcase! And the tables, vase, your art! So wonderful!

Jo said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.