Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almost The End Of Season 4

Although I've had a lack of posts about Gossip Girl, I've recently been caught up through CW.com and of course my lovely sister Becky. Who immediately calls me every Monday night to squeal about the episodes I have to wait a week to watch. So when I received a phone call from her last night I decided first thing in the morning I needed to watch the newest episode. After watching Blair get engaged to a prince, Serena be jealous, Chuck punch a glass window, and Dan be stalked by new comer Charlie, I got a glimpse of this seasons premiere. And needless to say, I cannot wait!!! Gossip Girl, one of my guilty pleasures, I need you on DVD, or just to jump over to Becky's house for DVR. Either way the end of this season will be hot...if you catch my drift. What can I say, I'm obsessed, in a healthy way.

No comments: