Monday, March 22, 2010

Tetanus and Super Smash Bro.

My weekend wasn't particularly eventful. Friday I cleaned the kitty litter and wore Josh's shoes to take it to the garbage and randomly got a rusty pin stuck in my right heel. Naturally I was nervous because I hadn't got a tetanus in the last 10 years. The next day I had to call around everywhere to find out the prices because I don't have insurance. After calling about 8 different doctors or health offices I finally decided to go to the University Health Care. So $125 dollars later I got my tetanus shot and a sore upper right arm. I rested the rest of Saturday away, relaxing my arm. Then Colin and I played Super Smash Bros on the Gamecube, which I lost 2 out of 3, went to Desert Edge for some drinks with people and I had to buy the pitcher because I guess I can't play Super Smash Bros as well as Colin. Sunday I got to relax in the sun with the delicious breakfast burrito's Colin and his roommate Shane made us. Went for a run with Josh, went and saw The Crazies, went back to Colin's for more Supersmash rematches...All in all it was a good weekend!

2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Okay, are we positive Josh didn't plant that rusty pin? Ha! I love that it was a pin! Although I do not love that you stepped on it, or that you had to get a shot. Poodle :(

Emily said...

lol yes but now i won't get lock jaw..and josh might have planted that pin!