Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions

Its officially 2010 and I've decided to post my New Years Resolutions.

1. Loose Weight (I believe this is everyones goal, but I intend to stick to it. I am running almost everyday and just need the extra weight training and body toning for the rest, so this is a realistic goal, and I will be ready for swimsuit season.)

2. Save Money (This is a big one, I now have a steady job and income so hopefully I can pull this one off.)

3. Buy New Clothes (You may think this isn't a goal but it is, let me explain, I am at the point where all my clothes either aren't my style or are getting over worn. So I am in desperate need of new clothes, so the money saving goal should come in handy for this.)

4. Blog More (I will try to post more eventful happenings etc.)

5. Buy A Bed And My Own Place (This one is important, if not sometime soon then by the time I start school in the fall.)

6. Go Green! (I can do this by remembering my reusable bags more and recycling too!)

7. Take Up A Hobby (Sewing has been my new project so I will get a jump start on that and finally break out the sewing machine.)

8. Read (I will make more time to read.)

9. Be More Awesome (Not that it should be too hard.)

Last And Final

10.Travel (I want to travel somewhere I've never been before, by the time the year is out.)

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

About the new clothes one...I saw three shirts in your drawer while I was there that still had the tags on them, so give them to me if they are not your style :)

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Oh Emers, those were beautiful goals but I simply can't imagine you being more awesome.