Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Some New Stuff

I finally got a new bed and I couldn't be more excited! Its the one I've been wanting from IKEA. I got a queen rather than a full and it takes up most of the space in my room. But I love how large it is, I get to literally hop into bed every night. I'm blogging on it right now and I still have a bunch of room on it. Its a little firm but I bought a nice pillow top from Target and also found some green organic sheets that match my bedding! But sadly they a bit too small...I need to learn to read labels better. But I will try and go back to find some that actually fit my bed this time. Here are some pictures of my lovely new bed. Also I got a new wallet, given to me by my brothers new girlfriend, but I absolutely adore it! Its my new favourite accessory!

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

I LOOOOVE it! and your new wallet is so cute!

Becky said...

Way too cute Emily!!! I love the wallet! Jealous!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Oh congrats Emzies! That is so FUN! And yes, that wallet is so chic! I'm livin it.