Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Is Coming, The Goose Is Getting Fat..

Please Put A Penny In The Old Man's Hat...The month of December has flown by and already the Holiday Season is upon us, with only 3 days till Christmas. I've got the majority of my Christmas shopping done. Need to finish up a few extra stocking stuffers today after work, for my brothers and myself. Also the gift making hasn't gone so well, I've had very little time to find patterns and fabric and actually sit down at the sewing machine. But I will give out the gifts probably in the New Year, which will still count as Christmas present to me. We have yet to put up our Christmas tree, but I am opting that it be set up today! And if my brother doesn't do it, I shall do it myself. So I will be wrapping presents, sipping hot chocolate and listening to Christmas music, getting ready for the last few days till Christmas.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

HOW FUN EMMY! that sucks no tree up yet...but that's moms house for ya lol. I love you my sister and I cannot wait to spend ringing in the New Year with you!