Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Basically the 97% on Rotten Tomatoes says it all..."Thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling, Deathly Hallows Part II brings the Harry Potter franchise to a satisfying -- and suitably magical -- conclusion."

Meaghan and I got to see the midnight showing. It was a blast, it honestly felt like a carnival! All the people dressed up, rock climbing wall, DJ playing and various booths of magical things. The movie was amazing and it was so nice spending time with Meaghan.
Meaghan and Voldemort (Mad-eye creepin' in the background)
Hagrid and me!
Harry and Hedwig
Professor Trelawny

3 comments:

the lye's said...

Fun! I CANT WAIT to see this movie! Im still in the middle of the 5th book.. So I have to wait to see all these movies. Bummer.

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Hahahah! This looks like so much fun!! It makes me miss all those wonderful summers I waited in line for the book releases. That was the real highlight of my summers! I love the picture of Meaghan and Voldemort, and you and Hagrid!Where did you find such a beast of a man!?

Stacylyn said...

hahaha. That looks awesome! I still need to see it.