Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TWENTY!

So I am now 20!! I turned the big 20 on 8/8/08, way cool. I had a combined birthday party with my friend Jose, and it was so much fun! Had a blast! P.S. Thank you everyone who wish me a happy birthday, I love you all! Today I was very bored at work so Lindsay and I went to Humane Society to look at kittens and puppies. I found the most precious pup py, and I want it! Yes he is that sweet! I got to take him out on a leash and let him play for a bit, he is so well behaved and I wish I had a place that would allow pets so I could get him! I just completely fell in love with him! The kittens were completely adorable, and kept reaching their paws out for you to pet them, it made me sad and I wanted to take them all home! Well I am almost off work but I wrote a Haiku and a poem and I thought I would post them!



Sir McWellington

Clinking armor and scathed sword

You suck at knighthood



-Au Revoir

1 comment:

Jesse K said...

Wow, great poem. Very vivid and I was able to imagine it well. Happy late Birthday though! lol